We list over 1500 art fairs, art shows, art festivals, & craft shows
Art fair listings, craft show listings, and festival listings for the 600 top-selling events with detailed critiques and sales-based ratings. AFSB is the ultimate guide to juried art and craft shows nationwide! Now includes hundreds of additional unrated shows.
Win SourceBook products or services just by submitting event reviews to the Art Fair SourceBook.
Each time you submit an online review for an event to the Art Fair SourceBook in the Artists Event Reports section of our website, your email address will be placed in the hopper for our monthly/annual drawing.
Click here to learn more and start submitting your reviews!
Services For Art Lovers and Buyers
- Artist Galleries: Thousands of independent artists' work in one online gallery. (Open to all.)
Services For Exhibiting Artists
Art Fair SourceBook Increases Profits and Saves Planning Time
AFSB is an online tracking system that organizes 285,420 facts into an easy-to-use, powerful planning tool. With AFSB's critiques you'll be able to target the best shows for your style of work and price range.
- Search listings: Selective listings and hard-hitting critiques of the best-selling shows. Don't waste time with unprofitable shows or miss application deadlines. (Requires paid subscription.)
- MyAFSB: Create a customized list of art fairs. Track application status and sales and keep general notes. Includes Profit Calculator. (Requires paid subscription.)
- Private Art Fairs: Add event listings to your personal "MyAFSB" list. (Requires paid subscription.)
- Artist Reports: Contribute to our reviews – file reports about art fairs where you've exhibited at.
(Requires Artists' Serial Number supplied to you at the event.)
- Suppliers: Browse listings of artists' suppliers.
- Virtual Jury: Have your jury slides critically analyzed by professionals. (Starting at $79.97.)
- Professional Consult: Get a personalized list of the best art fairs specifically selected for your work. (Starting at $199.75.)
- Subscribe: Purchase your subscription to the Art Fair SourceBook.
Services For Art Fair Organizers
- Promotional Listings: Promote your event to professional artists who subscribe to our Event Listing, Ratings, and Review Service.
- Email Broadcast Event Weekly: Send calls to entry and deadline alerts via email to our database of over 16,000 artists.
What Artists Say About AFSB
"I started out using Sunshine Artist Magazine but quickly learned how unrealistic it is much of the time. Your publication was recommended to me by other experienced artists and has been a great help. It does a great job of letting new artists know what shows to apply to and when. I'm very glad to have found your publication; it has been a great help to me as a newcomer to the art fair circuit."
— Rodney Furgason, (Wood Sculpture) Topeka, KS
The ultimate guide to juried art and craft fairs nationwide!
Take a "TEST DRIVE"
Want to see our detailed show reviews and critiques?
Register below to give the SourceBook a FREE "test drive"!
Join AFSB's Mailing List
Join over 15,000 other professional artists who receive our weekly Calls to Entry and Application Deadline Alerts. Sign up NOW!
New to AFSB?
We sell print and online banner ads for suppliers to the trade. See our advertising rates.